Veracity Consulting Group (VCG), a RGP company, is a global, digital consulting firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. What started in 2015 as a small group of consultant trailblazers has quickly transformed into a fast-growing firm innovating Fortune 500s that you see today.
Our team is made up of technologists, strategists, and creative problem solvers who have one goal in common: creating fluid, sustainable solutions that support business growth. We come together as one team to deliver transformative results. While we take our work seriously, we never lose our playful spirit, and we pride ourselves on our fun and energetic culture.
Are you looking for an environment where you can be curious, creative and challenge yourself daily?
Today, we’re ready to add two ICAM SMEs to our team. As an ICAM SME you will provide ICAM support and coordination across enterprise systems and teams with a focus on capturing technical requirements that can be fed into delivery teams to support a robust implementation backlog.
Responsibilities of Role:
- Support the creation of business processes which may include security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation.
- Engages in ICAM meetings supporting various systems, provide security-related input, make recommendations to staff, and be able to quickly understand new ICAM technologies and integration into relevant systems as needed.
- Leverages knowledge of Active Directory management inclusive of access control methodologies across entitlements for different systems with the objective of supporting ICAM integrations and reporting initiatives.
- Support ICAM integrations, reporting, and provides recommendations for integration with systems as well as providing required information/reports.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to the business stakeholders and understand their core business processes, business priorities which can be enhanced using IM solutions.
- Involved with data analysis for determining data call requirements, (e.g., number of Privileged Users per system, user accounts not leveraging PIV, etc.) and periodic reporting (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- Provides data analysis to identify essential metrics such as Privileged User counts and non-PIV user accounts, and provide regular reports to keep stakeholders informed.
- Create/write highly effective internal communications.
- Define and implement long term sourcing strategy, and KPIs.
- Provide Identity and access management advisory, solution architecture, and consulting to internal projects of varying size.
- Collaborates to develop and enhance secure business processes, incorporating elements such as documentation, inclusive of JIRA Epics/Stories, as well as data migration, and security settings.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to understand their priorities and identify areas where Identity Management solutions can enhance their core processes.
What We’d Like to See:
- Ten (10) years of technical IT security experience.
- Five (5) years of experience performing ICAM security functions
- At least one (1) year of experience performing ICAM functions for Federal IT systems preferred
- Ability to work independently/minimal oversight
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, or Certified System Engineer ICAM PACS (CSEIP)
- Solid background and knowledge of the common service offerings within ICAM technologies.
- Experience with deploying and configuring IAM tools/applications such as SailPoint, OKTA, CyberArk, Azure/AWS, Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, Federations
- Familiarity with data analytics, cloud, virtualization, remote access and mobile technologies
- Ability to perform analysis of different solution options and make recommendations
- Ability to collaborate with enterprise architects, solution architects and customers
- Experience working inside an Agile Team/Program Framework, especially Scrum and SAFe
- Willingness to learn, explore new techniques, adopt best practices, and constantly innovate to address customer needs
- Strong organization, verbal, and written communication skills
Why Work for Veracity?
- Flexible work environment (remote or onsite)
- Family first
- Agile and collaborative
- Fun and energetic
- Group of like-minded folks and creative problem solvers
- Fast paced
- Inclusive and Passionate
- Supportive, approachable, and encouraging leadership and team members
- All roles are client facing
Summary of Benefits*
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical plans
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
*Benefit eligibility may vary based on employment status upon hire
Pay Range $60-80/hour W2
All compensation is commensurate with employee qualifications, experience, and other factors including geographic location, market, and operational factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veracity Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Visit our website at www.meetveracity.com to see the amazing work our teams have done and continue to do!