Veracity Consulting Group (VCG), a RGP company, is a global, digital consulting firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. What started in 2015 as a small group of consultant trailblazers has quickly transformed into a fast-growing firm innovating Fortune 500s that you see today.
Our team is made up of technologists, strategists, and creative problem solvers who have one goal in common: creating fluid, sustainable solutions that support business growth. We come together as one team to deliver transformative results. While we take our work seriously, we never lose our playful spirit, and we pride ourselves on our fun and energetic culture.
Are you looking for an environment where you can be curious, creative and challenge yourself daily?
Today, we’re ready to add CloudOPs/DevOPs Engineers to our team. As a CloudOPs/DevOPs Engineer you will be a part of a team supporting our client’s project and will help with an AWS infrastructure migration. You will also help with database migrations, and API gateways like Kong, etc.
What We’d Like to See:
- Strong, hands-on experience with managing, migrating, setting up AWS; i.e. deep experience with AWS and related components like S3, RDS, Postgres, etc.
- Terraform/Atlantis, Kubernetes
- Docker, GitHub / GitHub Actions, Kafka
- Kong or other API Gateways: useful, not required
- Ideally had an SRE type experience previously
Why Work for Veracity?
- Flexible work environment (remote or onsite)
- Family first
- Agile and collaborative
- Fun and energetic
- Group of like-minded folks and creative problem solvers
- Fast paced
- Inclusive and Passionate
- Supportive, approachable, and encouraging leadership and team members
- All roles are client facing
Summary of Benefits*
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical plans
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
*Benefit eligibility may vary based on employment status upon hire
Base Pay Range $70-$80/hour W2
All compensation is commensurate with employee qualifications, experience, and other factors including geographic location, market, and operational factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veracity Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Visit our website at www.meetveracity.com to see the amazing work our teams have done and continue to do!