Veracity Consulting Group (VCG), an RGP company, is a global, digital consulting firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. What started in 2015 as a small group of consultant trailblazers has quickly transformed into a fast-growing firm innovating the Fortune 500s that you see today.
Our team is made up of technologists, strategists, and creative problem solvers who have one goal in common: creating fluid, sustainable solutions that support business growth. We come together as one team to deliver transformative results. While we take our work seriously, we never lose our playful spirit, and we pride ourselves on our fun and energetic culture.
Today we are currently seeking a Senior Technical Consultant to join our fast-growing ServiceNow Practice team. The resource will be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
Immediate Project focus: CMDB Workspace configuration and Next Experience UI
What you get to do in this role:
The Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible to develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to ServiceNow ITSM product capabilities and complementary technologies in a client-consulting environment including Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, CMDB, CSDM, Knowledge, Service Level Agreement / Management, Asset, Vendor, Contract and Procurement Management; ITOM Visibility product capabilities, Discovery, Service Mapping, Service Graph Connectors, Multisource CMDB. You will participate in and lead technical aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery on the ServiceNow platform including:
- Workshops to gather business/technical user stories
- Consult customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices
- Application UI Configuration and Workflow Configuration
- Development of required client-specific reporting
- Development of required integration Discovery components (MID Server, Probes & Sensors)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams as needed
- Be a key member of implementation project teams
- Prepare all client-facing and internal deliverables that are technology-related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on the delivery of ServiceNow solutions (ITSM, ITOM Visibility)
- Define Service Catalog taxonomy and configuration
- Create and deliver solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design and technical best practices and standards
- Collaborate and Contribute to the creation, deployment, and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Ensure technical deliverables to Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time, and deliver valued outcomes
- Achieve ServiceNow Practice and Individual KPIs and Metrics as defined
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator and Implementation Specialist (ITSM, ITOM Visibility)
- 5+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in a client consulting environment
- Prior experience implementing the following: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, CMDB, CSDM, Knowledge, Service Level Agreement / Management, Asset, Vendor, Contract and Procurement Management; ITOM Visibility product capabilities, Discovery, Service Mapping, Service Graph Connectors, Multisource CMDB, CMDB Workspace
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end development
- Proficiency with Workspace configuration and Next Experience UI
- Proficiency with web service standards such as SOAP, REST, XML, etc.
- Proficiency with web API’s, Data integrations/ETL, Relational Databases
- Experience with SaaS / PaaS cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Google
- Knowledge of LDAP, VPN, SSL, SSO, and other such technologies and standards
- Proficiency with how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Experience configuring cloud platforms/applications
- Proficiency with Agile project management and delivery methodologies
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting roles, client-facing
Why Work for Veracity?
- Flexible work environment (remote or onsite)
- Family first
- Agile and collaborative
- Fun and energetic
- Group of likeminded folks and creative problem solvers
- Inclusive and Passionate
- Supportive, approachable, and encouraging leadership and team members
- All roles are client-facing
- Competitive salary with potential financial rewards and perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401k Savings Plan with Company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Parental leave
- Choice of company laptop
- Career Advancement and Training Opportunities
Visit our website at www.meetveracity.com to see the amazing work our teams have done and continue to do!