Veracity Consulting Group (VCG), a RGP company, is a global, digital transformation firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. What started in 2015 as a small group of consultant trailblazers has quickly transformed into a fast-growing firm innovating Fortune 500s that you see today.
Our team is made up of technologists, strategists, and creative problem solvers who have one goal in common: creating fluid, sustainable solutions that support business growth. We come together as one team to deliver transformative results. While we take our work seriously, we never lose our playful spirit, and we pride ourselves on our fun and energetic culture.
Are you looking for an environment where you can be curious, creative and challenge yourself daily?
Today, we’re ready to add a ServiceNow Lead Technical Consultant to our team. As a Lead Technical Consultant, you will be a part of our ServiceNow Risk Practice and will be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services, in a client consulting environment with a dedicated team of industry-experienced resources.
What you will get to do:
The Lead Technical Consultant will be responsible to lead project implementations and develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to the ServiceNow platform, product capabilities, and complementary technologies in a client-consulting environment including Integrated Risk Management (IRM/GRC); Vendor Risk Management (VRM), Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), Custom ServicePortal, NOW Experience, and UI Builder. Lead all technical aspects of offering development, project delivery, and solution delivery on the ServiceNow platform including:
- Lead the technical team on implementation project teams, directing other technical consultants and testers
- Assist Lead Business Process Consultant (BPC) in workshops to gather agile user stories/epics/features using ServiceNow Agile or client-preferred Agile software
- Direct customers on best practices across products and platforms of ServiceNow
- Develop Offerings, Solutions, and Designs for product implementations (IRM is our initial focus)
- Deliver Application UI Configuration and Workflow Configuration
- Development of client-specific reporting needs including Performance Analytics
- Interface with ServiceNow technical product teams as needed
- Prepare all client-facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on the delivery of ServiceNow solutions
- Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design and technical best practices and standards
- Collaborate and Contribute to the creation, deployment, and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Ensuring technical deliverables to are complete, consistent, high quality, on time, and deliver valued outcomes
- Achieve ServiceNow Practice and Individual KPIs and Metrics as defined
What We’d Like to See:
- Minimum 8 years of demonstrated experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments (Various technical stack experiences)
- Proficiency with Agile project management and delivery methodologies
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering disciplines
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in technical consulting roles, client-facing required
- ServiceNow Technical Certifications
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (CSA)
- Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS-RC and/or CIS-VRM)
- Maintain all certifications and micro certifications and continual progression in developer learning plans
- 4+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience with IRM (GRC) implementations in a client consulting environment is required.
Additional Consideration for:
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end development, and traditional software engineering.
- Proficiency with web service standards such as SOAP, REST, XML, etc.
- Proficiency with web APIs, Data integrations/ETL, Relational Databases
- Experience with SaaS / PaaS environments such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Proficiency with modern HTML5/CSS/LESS
- Knowledge of LDAP, VPN, SSL, SSO, and other such technologies and standards
- Proven team player and team builder
- Quick learner that can adapt to a fast pace, changing environment
- Eagerness and a strong desire to expand IT knowledge at an enterprise level, as well as a willingness to be mentored by other IT consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain technical information in an articulate manner
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving is an absolutely essential skill
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate business and technical solutions to meet those needs
- Proven record of successfully managing business relationships
- Strong interest in cloud computing and related technologies including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
Why Work for Veracity?
- Flexible work environment (remote or onsite)
- Family first
- Agile and collaborative
- Fun and energetic
- Group of likeminded folks and creative problem solvers
- Inclusive and Passionate
- Supportive, approachable, and encouraging leadership and team members
- All roles are client facing
Summary of Benefits*
- Competitive salary with potential financial rewards and perks
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic Life, Supplemental Life & Disability Plans
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open Paid Time Off, plus 6 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Company-provided Equipment
- Career Advancement and Training Opportunities
*Benefit eligibility may vary based on employment status upon hire
Base Pay Range: $135,000-$160,000
All compensation is commensurate with employee qualifications, experience, and other factors including geographic location, market, and operational factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veracity Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Visit our website at www.meetveracity.com to see the amazing work our teams have done and continue to do!