Veracity Consulting Group (VCG), a RGP company, is a global, digital consulting firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. What started in 2015 as a small group of consultant trailblazers has quickly transformed into a fast-growing firm innovating fortune 500s that you see today.
Our team is made up of technologists, strategists, and creative problem solvers who have one goal in common: creating fluid, sustainable solutions that support business growth. We come together as one team to deliver transformative results. While we take our work seriously, we never lose our playful spirit, and we pride ourselves on our fun and energetic culture.
Are you looking for an environment where you can be curious, creative and challenge yourself daily?
Today, we’re ready to add an ICAM Enterprise Architect to our team. As an ICAM Enterprise Architect you provide engineering and technical support for the analysis and implementation of an ICAM solution for a federal Agency. You will lead a team from strategy to execution. As a senior leader on a team, you will work across all architecture domains including Technical, Security, Data and Application. Responsible for defining IT strategy, evaluating technologies, defining standards, designing solution and reference architectures that solve stated business objectives.
Responsibilities of Role:
- Responsible for ICAM technical leadership, solution architecture and engineering.
- Analyze all Government-identified identity and credential stores to include all types, attributes, processes, along with internal and external feeds.
- Analyze ICAM trends and latest requirements, assesses the impact of emerging security threats on the enterprise risk level, recommends technology direction and/or adjustments to incorporate in Federal Agency strategy, solutions, and business plans.
- Support the Federal Agency ICAM strategy by defining and updating the agency's ICAM architecture.
- Implement ICAM initiatives across the Federal Agency and provide use cases for incorporating new ICAM solutions within the agency's existing eco-system.
- Define a repeatable set of standards and integration support as needed for onboarding applications or components onto the new ICAM solution.
- Lead technical reviews and gain required agency consensus/approval of assigned ICAM initiatives.
- Provide hands-on senior-level leadership across a large enterprise program.
- Lead architecture through hand-on evaluations, defining standards, designing solution and reference architectures that solve stated business objectives.
- Support the development of architectural frameworks and integrate them with coherent and consistent architectural views.
- Develop project scoping and estimating for solutions.
- Develop and share best practices for solutions.
- Manage quality of delivery across projects through risk mitigation strategies.
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
What We’d Like to See:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in application architecture: developing plans, gathering/analysis of requirements, and system design and development.
- Minimum 7 years of developing solution architectures and strategies across multiple architecture domains (infrastructure, application, data, integration, and security) involving the following technologies: web technologies, service-oriented architecture, micro services, API patterns, and integration/middleware.
- Interface specifications.
- Understanding identity data; how they are transferred to service providers (OBIM, HART, NGI).
- Experience setting up dev ops from scratch.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback.
- Experience in a consulting environment with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity, and innovation.
- Experience providing architectural standards and process support for definition and implementation of a consistent technical infrastructure.
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership position responsible for mentoring direct reports and collaborating directly with business partners to ensure architectural solutions deliver on business objectives.
- Proven track record of implementing large, complex applications
- Expertise with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java, Spring, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse.
- Minimum 3 years with Cloud Architecture, including architecture, deployment, cloud migration strategy, and planning.
Why Work for Veracity?
- Flexible work environment (remote or onsite)
- Family first
- Agile and collaborative
- Fun and energetic
- Group of likeminded folks and creative problem solvers
- Fast paced
- Inclusive and Passionate
- Supportive, approachable, and encouraging leadership and team members
- All roles are client facing
Summary of Benefits*
- Competitive salary with potential financial rewards and perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
*Benefit eligibility may vary based on employment status upon hire
Base Pay Range: $60-80/hour
All compensation is commensurate with employee qualifications, experience, and other factors including geographic location, market, and operational factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veracity Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Visit our website at www.meetveracity.com to see the amazing work our teams have done and continue to do!