Veracity Consulting Group (VCG), an RGP company, is a global, digital consulting firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. What started in 2015 as a small group of consultant trailblazers has quickly transformed into a fast-growing firm innovating Fortune 500s that you see today.
Our team is made up of technologists, strategists, and creative problem solvers who have one goal in common: creating fluid, sustainable solutions that support business growth. We come together as one team to deliver transformative results. While we take our work seriously, we never lose our playful spirit, and we pride ourselves on our fun and energetic culture.
Today we are currently seeking a Senior Business Process Consultant for HR /CSM to join our fast-growing ServiceNow Practice team. The resource will be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's HR and/or CSM solutions and services, in a client consulting environment. Business Process Consultants work with a vast range of organizations to help them work more efficiently and gain greater value using the ServiceNow platform. As a Business Process Consultant for HR / CSM, you are essential in designing and deploying best practice process solutions that help achieve the strategic goals of our customers. In this role, you will lead process discovery, re-engineering, improvement, and analysis sessions to identify solutions that are repeatable, efficient, and accelerate value by employing proven best practice solutions. You will document, prioritize, and support in the delivery of the overall solution that will allow our customers to manage work more efficiently, and meet the overall goals of the project.
What you get to do in this role:
- The Senior Business Process Consultant for HR / CSM will be responsible for preparing and leading process discovery and requirement workshops with customer sponsors and key stakeholders to identify requirements.
- Document, communicate and validate business, functional design, and process requirements throughout the customer engagement.
- Identify areas of process/platform improvement and recommend solutions to gain process efficiencies, improve long-term platform sustainability, and increase adoption rates.
- Provide guidance to customers on tools, features, and processes available to them on the ServiceNow platform that could provide additional value.
- Ensure all process related deliverables to customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes.
- Design and deliver tailored ServiceNow solution demonstrations that align to customers' objectives along with key metrics and KPI's to quantify the solution value.
- Collaborate and contribute to the organization to support continuous improvement of customer delivery, best practice processes, collateral, and team development.
- Invest and maintain expertise in ServiceNow products, processes, best practice, capabilities, and features. Juggle multiple complex projects or initiatives.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- For BPC HR 3+ years of experience in HR functions, processes, and HR industry best practices is highly desired. We see HR industry expertise as critical to the success of this position.
- For BPC CSM 3+ years of experience in Customer Service functions, processes, and best practices is highly desired.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience (5-10 years).
- 2+ years working with the ServiceNow platform on current releases. 3+ years’ experience in management consulting, process design, or product management.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Exceptional skills documenting process design, business requirements, agile user stories, process guides, and project collateral. Strong interpersonal skills with a strong customer-centric mindset.
- Experience leading / executing complex strategic and operational initiatives at large organizations. Experience partnering with and advising executives.
- (CSA) Certified ServiceNow Administrator and (CIS-HR) Certified Implementation Specialist for HR and/or (CIS-CSM) Certified Implementation Specialist for CSM required.
- Proven team player and team builder
- Quick learner that can adapt to a fast paced, changing environment.
- Eagerness and a strong desire to expand IT knowledge at an enterprise level, as well as a willingness to be mentored by other IT consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain technical information in an articulate manner.
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills an absolute essential
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate business and technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Proven record of successfully managing business relationships
Why Work for Veracity?
- Flexible work environment (remote or onsite)
- Family first
- Agile and collaborative
- Fun and energetic
- Group of like-minded folks and creative problem solvers
- Fast paced.
- Inclusive and Passionate
- Supportive, approachable, and encouraging leadership and team members
- All roles are client facing.
Summary of Benefits*
- Competitive salary with potential financial rewards and perks
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Basic Life, Supplemental Life & Disability Plans
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open Paid Time Off, plus 6 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Company-provided Equipment
- Career Advancement and Training Opportunities
*Benefit eligibility may vary based on employment status upon hire
Base Pay Range $100,000 -$150,000
All compensation is commensurate with employee qualifications, experience, and other factors including geographic location, market, and operational factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veracity Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Visit our website at www.meetveracity.com to see the amazing work our teams have done and continue to do!