Veracity Consulting Group (VCG), a RGP company, is a global, digital consulting firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. What started in 2015 as a small group of consultant trailblazers has quickly transformed into a fast-growing firm innovating Fortune 500s that you see today.
Our team is made up of technologists, strategists, and creative problem solvers who have one goal in common: creating fluid, sustainable solutions that support business growth. We come together as one team to deliver transformative results. While we take our work seriously, we never lose our playful spirit, and we pride ourselves on our fun and energetic culture.
Are you looking for an environment where you can be curious, creative and challenge yourself daily?
We are immediately seeking a Solution Architect to join our fast-growing ServiceNow Practice team. The resource will be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services, in a client consulting environment. The Solution Architect is responsible for advising clients, prospective clients, technical leads, and technical consultants on the capabilities of the products and platform features and how they inter-operate to provide business value.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Architect will be responsible to oversee project implementations and develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to ServiceNow platform, product capabilities and complimentary technologies in a client-consulting environment including HR Service Delivery, Employee Center Pro, Onboarding & Transitions, Employee Journey Management, Employee Relations. Advise on all technical aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery on the ServiceNow platform including:
- Architect Solution Design for HRSD Product Suite
- Directing workshops to gather business/technical user stories
- Directing customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices across products and platform
- Interface with ServiceNow technical product teams as needed
- Be the primary voice of the project team, directing other lead developers and business process consultants and project managers on best practices for implementation
- Prepare and present all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Subject Matter Expert on the delivery of ServiceNow solutions
- Champion emerging product and platform features such as NOW Experience, UI Builder, Now Assist, GenAI.
- Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design and technical best practices and standards
- Ensuring technical deliverables to are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Achieve ServiceNow Practice and Individual KPI’s and Metrics as defined
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 8-10 years of incremental technical experience in technical roles (senior developer, lead developer, architect) delivering solutions in client environments (Various technical stack experiences preferred, Java, .net, C++)
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end development, traditional software engineering
- Proficiency with web service standards such as SOAP, REST, XML, etc.
- Proficiency with web API’s, Data integrations/ETL, Relational Databases
- Experience with SaaS / PaaS environments such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Proficiency with modern HTML5/CSS/LESS
- Proficiency with how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Experience configuring cloud platforms/applications
- Proficiency with Agile project management and delivery methodologies
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting roles, client facing required
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Certified Implementation Specialist HR
- Maintain certifications as a CSA and product implementation specialist / work towards micro certifications and continual progression in developer learning plans
- 4+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in a client consulting environment
- Ability to convey architectural runway of the ServiceNow platform for clients and staff
- Ability to tie feature capabilities to business value in specific products and use cases
- Proven leader, team player and team builder
- Quick learner that can adapt to a fast pace, changing environment
- Eagerness and a strong desire to expand IT knowledge at an enterprise level, as well as a willingness to be mentored by other IT consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain technical information in an articulate manner
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills is an absolute essential
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify appropriate business and technical solutions to meet those needs
- Proven record of successfully managing business relationships
- Strong interest in cloud computing and related technologies including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
Why Work for Veracity?
- Flexible work environment (remote or onsite)
- Family first
- Agile and collaborative
- Fun and energetic
- Group of like-minded folks and creative problem solvers
- Fast paced
- Inclusive and Passionate
- Supportive, approachable, and encouraging leadership and team members
Summary of Benefits*
- Competitive salary with potential financial rewards and perks
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Basic Life, Supplemental Life & Disability Plans
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open Paid Time Off, plus 6 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Company-provided Equipment
- Career Advancement and Training Opportunities
*Benefit eligibility may vary based on employment status upon hire
Base Pay Range $140,000-$175,000
All compensation is commensurate with employee qualifications, experience, and other factors including geographic location, market, and operational factors.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veracity Consulting Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Visit our website at www.meetveracity.com to see the amazing work our teams have done and continue to do!